|Owner:||Glenn Swan | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Location:||Toronto, ON Canada|
|Salary/Pay Rate:||$140,000 or commensurate|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
My client is a global digital agency that develops websites, social media campaigns, online advertising solutions and mobile applications for many of the world’s most prestigious brands, and for clients throughout North America.
Their developers and designers translate solutions oriented strategies into cutting-edge websites, applications and interactive solutions for their clients.
They are seeking a Group Account Director (GAD)/Director Client Services to lead and direct all strategic and client service for their agency. The GAD is the senior-most person on the account services team, and will be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT), consisting of the senior lead from Creative, Account Service, Project Management and Technology who oversee and manage all facets of the business in Canada.
The successful candidate will have proven account services experience in a senior position at a services organization, a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the strategic opportunities for marketing and communications therein, experience in coaching and managing a team for growth and performance and a positive and infectious attitude towards working collaboratively with everyone.
- Providing guidance, coaching and training to develop and grow the client services team
- Acting as the senior client interface for the agency’s clients to ensure they deliver exceptional client service as measured by client’s satisfaction
- Providing strategic oversight and coaching through insight and analysis, creative brief development, research and analytics that enable our clients to achieve and exceed their business goals through our development of world-class products for web, mobile and social platforms
- Maintaining financial oversight for assigned accounts including developing annual budget forecast and financial plans, providing monthly forecasting, reporting and tracking
- Working closely with the Media divisions to help foster convergent solutions for shared clients
- Assisting in the development of, and working actively towards, the pursuit of new business opportunities including responding to RFIs and RFPs, new client development and new business pitches and presentations
- Identifying and evangelizing new trends, opportunities and best practices to our clients, agency partners and new business prospects to help further our clients and partner’s understanding of the opportunities within the digital landscape
- Proven experience in online/digital account service and strategy development for websites, online marketing and social platforms – experience mobile, digital signage, emerging digital platforms an asset
- A keen understanding of, and a passion for, creating solutions for digital including (but not limited to) online advertising, websites, e-commerce solutions, mobile and social – preferably with industry experience within retail, CPG/FMCG, financial services, QSR and/or B2B
- Proven success developing digital solutions to achieve and exceed client’s business or marketing objectives
- A passion for digital, with emphasis on continued insights into target audiences, consumer engagement, and digital trends
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing direct reports and an interest in personal learning and development
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful and an enthusiastic team player
Only those candidates deemed suitable for this role will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.Please email resume to email@example.com